About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Introducing Janae


I had to include this video of Janae at Mainly Music. It's a couple of months old now but it just shows who she is. Janae's the cutest little thing in my house and she's also the loudest. She just loves music and sings all the time. I say sing, but it's more just the basic melody in baby speak.

She's just starting to walk now and was racing around the house pushing her little red trolley filled up with her dolly, a ball of wool that she stole from my basket and some of Rogan's cars. By dinner time she'd figured out how to go around corners. Perhaps this time next week I'll be writing that she's walking all on her own. I'm both looking forward to the day and dreading it: life will never be the same once she's walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment