About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Introducing Kayley


The oldest of my 'babies' Kayley is the one who's seen the most, experienced the most and, of course, needs the most reassurance that she's a beautiful and fun and wonderful girl. She's the most energetic person I know and I'm sure she is living proof of evolution . . . she must have monkey genes in there somewhere in there as I'm constantly amazed at her acrobatics in the school playground.
The most wonderful thing to come out of Kayley's first four months living with Aunty Belinda is her new found love of school. She had a pretty rough start last year but this year she's coming along leaps and bounds and I'm so pleased for her.
The above picture is Kayley at her happiest. She's not only part monkey, she's definately part fish. What an amazing little swimmer she is for a six year old. I'm hoping she's going to be a triathlete or something, but gotta remember that's my dream not hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment