About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Introducing Rogan


Here's my boy. He's the most beautiful, most cheeky and most loving little boy and I'm so blessed to have him in my life (even when he drives me to distraction).
Rogan's finally at that point in his short life where he's looking to try everything available. Where a couple of months ago he was afraid of everything, today he's ready to give anything a go.
The best thing for Rogan has been making friends with Hugo. Hugo's the first real friend Rogan's had and, while he's a little unsure of how these relationships work, he's doing okay and having a great time in the process. Thanks Kate for bringing Hugo into our lives; we're looking forward to the adventures the future holds for them both.

2 comments:

  1. Rogan has made Hugo's life better already - Hugo's first real friend too. When I dropped the boys off at pre-school, Hugo for the first time in weeks bounced in, ran to Rae and told her how his friend was here. No tears when I left because he was so busy playing with Rogan. Good friends make all the difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad for both of them . . . I often think of how Hugo told Rogan he wanted to take him home for ever. I think that's boy speak for "I love you". Just great.

    Oh and thanks so much for the inspiration! You're always inspiring, and you gave me the get-up-and-go to get this started. Thanks Kate!

    ReplyDelete