About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Puddles of Fun


Janae is such an outdoor child that she'll "escape" at any opportunity. Today the sun was shining on the big puddle in the middle of the driveway, created by yesterday's rain. Puddles are something she loves best about the outdoors. She managed to race through it with her trolley a number of times before the urge to just revel in it became too much to resist. Here she's loving the glory of a very wet bottom. Good on her for finding the joy in the simplest of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment