About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

To laugh or cry . . .


This morning I was busy trying (unsuccessfully) to make gluten free muffins from a gluten recipe when Rogan said I had to come look at what Janae was doing . . . NOW! I went over and looked down to see the floor covered in tissues, an empty tissue box and Janae merrily stuffing as many tissues as she could into her trolley. Her grin was so cute that I just couldn't resist taking photos instead of letting myself be annoyed that I'd have to clean it all up. I also reminded myself that it was a box of $2 tissues and was thankful it wasn't my box of expensive ones.


I know Janae has figured a lot in the posts lately and I feel bad that Kayley isn't featuring more; it's just Janae's time of life, she's just so cute right now and Kayley's cuteness comes more from what she says than what she does. However, I've made a mental note to keep the camera handy when Kayley's around too.

No comments:

Post a Comment