About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Always my favourite



When ever I have just completed a project I sit back and think . . . "Ah yes, this is my favourite so far." This particular project though I think may just go down in my all time favourites.
I am so pleased with the colour effects from the variegated yellows and purples, it sits so beautifully and it just jumps out and says "love me, I'm gorgeous." I got this pattern by typing Free Pansy Doily into the Google search engine . . . and up this popped.
So, five doilies down . . . four to go. Can't wait to get started on the next one. This one looks very like peacock tails, which is never a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment