About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm So Excited . . .

And I'm not even going.

Kayley is going on a big girl trip with Grandad to pick up Nanny next weekend. She knows nothing about it and won't until Saturday morning. I asked Dad if he'd consider taking her with him when he went up and he told me he'd already decided to. They're going to leave on Saturday morning, visit Kelly Tarltons, have lunch on the way up, stay in a fancy motel, have a lovely dinner out and then pick up Kayley's favourite person in the whole world. I don't know how I'm going to keep it a secret because I'm so excited for her. She's going to just love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment