About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Friday, July 3, 2009

I've surprised even myself


Here it is, the finished product. And I'm quite pleased with it. The pattern will be posted later tonight . . . when I don't have two little helpers on board trying to be of assistance.


It's soooooo easy that I've been amazed at how quickly it's come together. I'm not sure if I'll be attempting another design but I'd like to think, once the Doily Art project is complete I'll give it a go.
For now, I've called this Archie's Snowflake Sensation and, as much as I'd like to keep it for my collection, I think I'll be giving it to my little muse as a BIG thank you for his inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment