About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

More Excitement



At last there's some real progress on the house. The framing is up and only the trusses to go tomorrow, the the main structural stuff is done. I just can't believe it's finally coming together.

I had a wander around the inside, starting at the front door. I'm beginning to get really excited now. The bedrooms seem to be of a very decent size, and the best part was to walk from the hall into the living area. It's going to be such a sunny and roomy space. I could almost see the children playing on the floor, ranch sliders open, garden outdoors looking green and lush. I could almost see the pictures on the wall, smell the dinner cooking on the stove. Yep, all very idealistic, however, idealism is in very short supply right now so every little bit helps!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited and can't wait to come and see it in person. How fantastic!!!! Maybe an afternoon tea?

    ReplyDelete