About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

My New Bike



Because Kayley got a trip to Auckland this weekend I decided that the little ones needed a bit of spoiling too. So off we went into town this afternoon. Janae got a wee bike/car to ride while the other two are racing around on their scooters and bikes. She loves it and got the hang of it really quickly. Of course, being a girl, she was most impressed with the car phone. My goodness, teenage years are going to be interesting in my house.



Rogan chose a boat full of blocks which kept him very amused in the bath tonight. They were also treated to a rubber duck each. It didn't take very long for them both to realise that if they squeezed them under water they'd fill up with water which they then both squirted at each other for over half an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment