About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

A Night on the Tiles


It's arrived . . . my night of solitude. We've worked out the finer details of a very busy day. We have Virginia from Linmark coming this morning, Pre-School this afternoon, parent/teacher interviews this afternoon, Crafty Girls tonight. However, everything after the pre-school drop off this afternoon is someone else's responsibility.

I felt I couldn't let Dad down after he spent the afternoon yesterday cleaning up the boat for me. So I'm off to eradicate all the old lady grey from my hair, I think I'll go see Harry Potter following that and then cosy up on the marina for dinner, a DVD and some complete solitude.

Alas, no long lie in though. Rogan starts back at swimming lessons Friday morning. Never mind, I've completely forgotten the bliss of sleeping late anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment