About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Weekend Carnage


After a long and wet weekend, it's Monday morning once again and time to clean up the carnage of children's very short attention spans. The first photograph shows the chaos Rogan went to bed in last night. The second shows only a little of the effort that went into getting it ship shape again. We've cleaned out drawers full of bits of paper with scribbles all over, old colouring books that have no pictures left to colour, pieces of puzzles that needed to go back into their rightful places. We've sorted out wardrobes of more bits of paper and puzzle pieces, dress up clothes and the such like. Wow, tidiness always makes me feel better.

We also had a little fun along the way when we found a cat mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment