About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Sunday, July 19, 2009


What is it about waking to a completely quiet house, a beautiful sunrise and the promise of a whole day of productivity that warms the soul?

I have the first load of washing ready to go on the line, I have all the dry stuff from the racks folded ready to go into drawers, I have plans to vacuum and tidy out my pigsty car. The only downside is that, it's only 8.30 and I'm refereeing already. Poor Kayley is feeling harassed by Rogan and there's not a great deal I can do about it . . . short of shutting him outdoors and locking all the doors. That's a little extreme for this time of day . . . but watch this space.

And now, without any further fuss, I'm off to the great outdoors to hang out copious amounts of clean clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment