About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Art and Telecommunications . . .


just don't mix!

Yesterday I was working on Rogan's canvasses and had to reply to a text. I popped the phone on the window sill and got back to work. Alas, when I searched for my phone an hour later when I had to go out where did I find it? At the bottom of sink of water where I had some paint brushes soaking. Bummer!

Thankfully, not all was lost. I visited the Telecom shop this morning and managed to get an early upgrade. Now the children have a real phone to add to their toy collection and I'm enjoying my new phone. Now, note to self, do not use your phone when you're creating. (The new phone is the Sony one at the top and it's gorgeous!)

No comments:

Post a Comment