About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Baby in the Bathroom


Seeing the daily changes to the house I realised that moving day will loom quicker than I could imagine. This got me to thinking about wee Janae and the fact that she's slept in the same room as me for over seven months now. It's time to start cutting the pseudo umbilical cord and get her comfortable sleeping away from me. Thus, I've given up my ensuite and moved her into there. It seems I needn't have worried too much; as long as there's her cot, her blanket and her teddy she knows this is the place for her to sleep. Still, it doesn't stop me feeling a little abusive and mean. And, it doesn't stop me being able to hear her snore.

No comments:

Post a Comment