About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Best of Friends


It never ceases to amaze me that we can spend an afternoon struggling to get along with one another; one trantrum follows another; time-outs seem to be the norm and there's never enough time to spend with each child. However, once dinner is consumed the little angel inside each child is unleased and they're happy, vibrant, noisy and fun loving (just in time for bed).

Here are the little ones having a wrestle on the kitchen floor giggling and squealing with delight. It's such a joy when the fun hour hits our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment