About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Our First Visitors


We had our first visitors to the house today. I had to laugh as I served up chips and ribena in cartons knowing that this time next year when our visitors come they'll be sitting at the breakfast bar feasting on home made baking and enjoying the real home we hope to achieve.

It didn't seem to phase the kids though as they caught up with the kids nextdoor and raced around the topsoil piles in gumboots and chased the quad bike. Ahhhh, it was good to see a wee glimpse of what our future might be like. Now I truly can't wait for moving day.

No comments:

Post a Comment