About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Photographic Flower Art


Still working along this theme of a nine grid art collection I've tuned up the camera, and with all the fabulous spring flowers starting to show their glory I'm snapping happily away.


Here are some gorgeous daffodils I bought for mum today. I've already snapped a stunning rose with the icicles of winter on its petals and have an pretty pink camelia so I'm out on the hunt for six more stunning floral displays. It'll be interesting to see where this all leads.

No comments:

Post a Comment