About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Rogan's Canvasses


Kayley's at a party this afternoon and Rogan and Janae have managed to keep themselves amused so I've managed to finish Rogan's paintings. And, I'm loving them. Because the images of the planes are so good I've decided to keep the rest very simple. By the way, the planes are actually patches for clothing. I had a difficult time figuring out how I'd get the images because I'm not truly artistic in the way of being able to paint or draw an image. Then it struck me . . . patches are funky, usually great colours, the perfect size and would be easy to attach. Hence, the finished version.

No comments:

Post a Comment