About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

W.I.P


This is going to be difficult to see in the photograph but it's my latest work in progress. It's quite fun but very slow going. Bascially, I'm painting onto a sheet of glass on the reverse side. I'm painting a colour, letting it dry, removing those sections where another colour should go and so forth. Once this infernal rain stops I'll head down to get a bit of sand for the "textured" piece and finish it off. It looks a whole lot better when you can't see the reflections etc in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment