About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Baby's Bath Time

It seems that my little one is just doing one cute thing after another these days. Today was so beautiful (until it rained) that I had to get the toy baby bath out, with baby and a cloth and let Janae go to it. She had a ball, got completely soaked and cleaned not only her dolly but the windows of the conservatory, the paving stones and even had a dab at the slide.

The one thing that surprised me was that she didn't climb in and wash herself. All the while the baby bath has been indoors she's been sitting in it as a boat or some other vehicle. But no, she didn't brave the cold water mean old Aunty Belinda provided this morning. Maybe she can have another go all by herself when the big kids are out of the way tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment