About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Monday, September 21, 2009

The Best Thing About a Bad Day . . .

Is that there's always a good one to follow.

I got the children off well this morning (only one brief tantrum over which school bag had been packed) and I rushed into town to get my hair cut. Alas, the hair dresser is closed on a Monday so I'm still a wooly sheep. I did, however, manage to go get a bunch of stuff for Nana's Christmas present.


I've been wondering what I could do that would partly make up for Nana not having full access to her grandchildren and I hit upon the idea at the last Crafy Girls session. I'll make her a scrapbook throughout the year. So today I started. Granted my first efforts are mediocre but they'll get better as I do more. The added bonus is that it's another reminder to get the camera out more regularly and snap those silly moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment