About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Coincidence or Karma

I've spent the past week admiring a beautiful white stem appearing on my peace lily. This plant is a couple of years old and it's not flowered since I bought it. A month ago I repotted all my indoor plants and decided that this one should go in my room. Not long after I was tidying up and moved my little piece of craft over to this surface. Yesterday, as I admired the flower beginning to bloom I noticed the words. Hmmmm, now how did that happen without my planning it?




I also couldn't resist taking yet another photograph of the emergence of spring. It's my favourite time of the year, not least because it's a season of discovery every morning. The colours, the scents and the beauty. Thank goodness spring follows winter or we'd never appreciate it fully.

No comments:

Post a Comment