About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Crafty Girls


After what was a pretty successful day yesterday I had an even more successful evening at Crafty Girls. We did scrap booking last night and I'm now scared it could become another craft addiction. I used a Cuttlebug for the first time and think I just may have to get one because it's so useful for my painting as well as card making and the such like.


I got a seal of approval from both mother and father when they saw it this morning and even have leave from father to do some more along these lines. He'd like something to hang on the wall. So, it'll be happy snapping, gorgeous paper, lots of fun shapes and hours of enjoyment. Yay! I love finding another thing I'm quite good at and enjoy as well.

2 comments:

  1. What is a cuttle bug? I can't wait to find out more and can't wait to come along to the next one. Sorry about this arvo - Hugo was exhausted by pre-school time and chose to have a nap instead... and so did I!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry . . . know all about naps and their necessity. I've decided to do a post on cuttlebuts cos they're fabulous.

    ReplyDelete