About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Crafty Kids


It's only Sunday . . . the school holidays haven't officially started; however, with a need to amuse three children for an hour I got out some scrapbooking stuff and let the kids make anniversary cards for their grandparents.

Well, I very much guided them in their design (shame on me) but Kayley's would have been covered in little embelishments and Rogan's would have been a plain piece of purple paper.

Nevertheless we had lots of fun and have three cute cards to give. Mine is the pink flower.


Rogan's is the I Love You card.


Kayley's is the Happy Anniversary one.

No comments:

Post a Comment