About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Cuttlebug




Thought I'd explain what the Cuttlebug is. It's a fabulous little paper cutter that uses dies. These are little metal plates that, when pushed through the machine with your choice of paper or card, cut the shape for you. Then, you have embossing folders that emboss the cut image to give it more texture and shape. They're just fantastic. Check out this site for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment