About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Dressing Up


It was Pirate Day at school on Thursday so we, once again, used the fabulous outfit loaned to us by Greedy For Colour (we'll be returning it any day now) and headed off for a parle with the other pirates at school. 


The fun of dressing up didn't stop there. Because we had to get the bag of dress up clothes out of the wardrobe Rogan and Janae decided they'd better have a rummage around before it was all packed away again for the next rainy day. Rogan found something that resembled a super hero cloak. Without a mask it was all a bit dull so I fashioned him a mask from a piece of fabric.

Janae decided on a pink sparkly evening dress, a pink gingham cooking apron and a red riding hood cloak (she's never one to do things by halves). She stayed in her clothes a lot longer than Rogan and got very upset every time the hood slid off her little head. At least I've got one child who truly enjoys the wonders of dressing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment