About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Extreme Makeover - Pantry Edition



Now, it's probably become abundantly clear over the last nine months that I'm just a little anal retentive. While I'm not a perfectionist by any means I'm certainly the kind of person who enjoys organisation and neatness. Knowing this a friend asked for my assistance in re-organising her pantry. I jumped at the chance.

I arrived ready for the challenge and opened the pantry doors. We'd already had a discussion about pantry size and she'd confessed that she needed a bigger pantry. I disagreed and stated that once everything was categorised she'd be fine. Well, now I agree . . . she needs a bigger pantry. I thoroughly loved the challenge and only hope it meets up to her expectations . . . especially the alphabetised herbs and spices.


As I was leaving I noticed the most beautiful pot of colour at the front door and couln't help but whip out the camera. Hope you enjoy these as much as I did!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I just walked in the door and flew to the pantry - you are an absolute goddess and I will now forever worship at your feet. Talk to you tomorrow. xxooxxooxx.

    ReplyDelete