About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Huge Undertaking


When my mother requested a table runner I was only too pleased to oblige. I searched the net for just the right pattern and found this one. It's gorgeous: It's huge!

Now I'm patiently working my way through. The best part is that it's intricate so it's not boring. I got all excited last night when I got to the stems of the daffodils. Imagine, once I've completed this chart, I have to turn it upside down and start all over again. Ah well, it'll keep me out of trouble for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment