About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Our House


It's all so exciting now as every day there are major changes. All the dirt here is a result of all the drainage. Today I decided to girlie myself up and put on one of my favourite pink dresses. While waiting for the bus Rogan managed to throw his truck into one of the trenches of the effluent field. Who had to clamber down and get it? Me!

I wasn't impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment