About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Perfect "Customers"

We've often had a giggle at the funny words Rogan comes out with . . . once we've decifered his meaning and context. This weeks is probably one of the cutest though.

We have family from Wales staying for a few days. Because of family relationships over the years, explaining their connection was always going to be difficult so I've simplified it and explained that the children's cousins will be staying (they're something like step cousins I think).

Well Rogan's taken quite a liking to this lovely young couple: they're out there playing with the rugby ball, throwing the kids about, chasing them around the lawn. But, last night when they were still here at Rogan's bedtime he was most concerned. "But where are the customers going to sleep?" he asked. Customers? Hmmm. Oh, you mean the cousins.

Some of his other favourites are:
Amablance = Ambulance
Owbarrow = Elbow
Tixie = Taxi
He's just the cutest sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment