About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Super Spring Days


It's been one of those days where so much has happened you just want to write about it all. Alas you just can't.


Here's a pic of Janae with a face full of sand. She's spent the entire afternoon getting dirtier and dirtier. When I got off the lawn mower and saw this face I couldn't decide if she was a boy or a girl.

The best part about this day and age, of course, is that children don't have to behave just like "boys" and "girls". Why, even Rogan has taken to wearing mis-matching boots . . . one blue and one pink. Now that's what I call "expressing your feminine side:.

No comments:

Post a Comment