About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Best Gifts

I've had the most pleasant evening pottering in my room completing some projects I've been working on for a special gift. Personally, I am totally into gift giving and love browsing for just the right thing for a special friend or family member. Since I've become a little bit crafty gift giving has become even better, for now I can create beautiful things for beautiful people. This particular gift, however, is the first attempt at being made entirely with my own hands. Becuase it's a gift, I'm sure you'll appreciate that the photographs have to be quite cryptic (you never know who's lurking around the corner) but I'll post the complete photograph of each item post gift giving time.




No comments:

Post a Comment