About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Don't Rock the Boat


Isn't it amazing just what children will play with. Remember my last post I mentioned a very big box of wool being gifted? Well, this is the lid and it's become a very sea worthy boat.

Janae is usually the last choice as first mate so while Rogan was looking the other way she quickly threw her pillow in and climbed aboard. I think this particular photograph shows a fairly rough sea.


Things must have got a bit calmer here though. She's become something of a poser due to all the blogging and scrapbooking over the past months. We were out at a play group a couple of weeks ago and someone was trying to take her photograph. She leaned on the slide, put one hand on her hip and called out "Cheeeeeeeseee". I was so embarrassed. Ah well, at least she's not at the running stage when a camera is whipped out.

No comments:

Post a Comment