About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Ravishing Roses

I've finally got together my nine photographs for what (hopefully) is the last project for the new house. I've been compiling photographs of roses from my mother's garden in order to have them framed and hung beautifully in my dining room. I just had to share the raw photographs with you. Remember, there has been no photoshop work or colour work done on these at all. When I get my Mac out of storage I may play with them but they're pretty good as they are.











No comments:

Post a Comment