About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

We're Home

Just a quick note to say we're finally home. The children are all asleep in their new beds (although Janae is asleep in her old cot). It was the most stress-free move I've ever made. All that's required now is a day's work tomorrow finding a home for everything. I'm so happy I could just about cry. Instead, I'm off to curl up on my very own sofa, in front of my very own telly and enjoy Midsommer Murders. Hopefully there'll be photographs tomorrow, and much more blogging now that I'm my own master again (excepting, of course, three little bosses that I answer to).

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goody goody gumdrops - I am hanging out to see!!!!!

    ReplyDelete