About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Great Outdoors


It's been such amazing weather lately that there's been no excuse to get outdoors, shovel in hand and shift dirt, dig holes and generally get grubby. And, there's been no excuse for the children not to join me.

This morning Rogan and Janae found a big, dirty hole that grandad hadn't quite levelled out yet. So, while I was backfilling around the drive way and digging the holes for our clothesline they were wallowing.

This picture doesn't even do justice to what a fabulous time they had. Thank goodness we have a bath, just a shame it's white. Lately we've had lots of silt at the bottom of our baths; and, last night, I almost considered putting Kayley and Rogan back in for the second time as they were very dusty post their after dinner play.

No comments:

Post a Comment