About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Week One

Wow, it's been an interesting few days so far. It's amazing how much there still is to do, how many boxes there are to unpack and how shattered I keep feeling come evening. Don't get me wrong. I'm certainly not complaining - I'm revelling in the autonomy of it all.

So, as promised, here are our first photographs . . . our first photographs of firsts.


Kayley and Janae playing on the patio with the doll's push chair on our first day.


My first rose bloom. It's called "My Girl" and is just gorgeous.

Our first meal . . . home made meatballs, pasta and salad. Yum.

Our first baking. Banana muffins with a secret pocket of chocolate in the middle. Double Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment