About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Jam Packed


The sun's going down and I've just finished a long day's work. As I look around I realise why my children passed out by 7pm tonight. A freshly mown lawn (the first mow);



Newly planted trees. This is a weeping cherry blossom that was kindly given by Ann-Marie;



and the little camelia also donated by Ann-Marie;




Freshly swept drive and patios;

Baking filling the pantry; mountains of washing dried and ready for folding and putting away; a trip to the park and the beach.

Yep we've had a full on day. Now it's time to relax with a bottle of water, a cup of tea and maybe a taster of that baking before the kids eat it all.

1 comment:

  1. How satisfying - the drive looks amazing. Hopefully will see you today at athletics.

    ReplyDelete