About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

There's Finally a BMW Parked at the Front Door


I know it's close to Christmas but Nana can't help herself and continues to bring stuff from her house to our house. This week it was a bunch of bikes and riding toys.

There's been much merriment on the drive as the three children race up and down chase each other. Even Janae gets in on the act but she's often left in the others dust. She doesn't seem to mind though.

But I had to laugh this morning as I opened the front door to let in the light and fresh air. There, parked right outside my front door was Rogan's BMW. Unfortunately it's not large enough to carry the golf clubs or the shopping but it's prestigeous nonetheless.

Another milestone in life reached!

No comments:

Post a Comment