About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm still alive . . .

And kicking. Unfortunately my laptop died over Christmas so I'm working on my very old mac and things aren't quite the same in cyber world now. I'd love to add some photographs of the new crochet pieces I'm working on (hats and a cardigan right now) but, alas I can't seem to get my site to do what I want on this computer.

Note to self, call the computer company again and find out when they're going to collect my computer.

The children are all alive and kicking too (not each other too much thankfully). I can't believe we're in the countdown to school going back already. Rogan and Janae start preschool on Monday and then it's only two weeks until life returns to normal.

They're off to Nanny's for a play this morning so I can grocery shop in peace. I swear, if one more woman at the supermarket tells me I've got my hands full (like I don't know that) I'll clobber one of them. But today it's solitary bliss and I might even treat myself to a quiet coffee.

Right, beds to make and then we're off. I'll keep working on getting this sorted so I can post some photographs.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment