About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

We're back on track

I've finally found the time to sort out this old computer of mine (it's so old, it's the first computer I got myself when I went to university). Where did I find the time? It's one of those nasty, cloudy, humid and hot nights where sleep just wasn't going to settle on me so I got up and phoned the internet company. They kindly talked me through getting set up and here we are.

I really have nothing to say at twenty minutes to one in the morning but I just had to share some of these photographs . . .


Here's Rogan on Christmas day in the pirate gear Santa brought and looking amazed at what ever else he was opening.



The fabulous paddeling pool that Nana has given us. It's so good even I got in with the kids one particularly hot day (you'll never see a photograph of that though).


Kayley bought herself a new head band with her first ever pocket money; she came home, swiped the camera without me knowing and took a series of self portraits. These will make a fabulous page for Nana's scrapbook.


I know this looks a little like a mug shot, and so it should, but I had to include it. We still have a substantial amount of dirt as opposed to lawn as it's just not the right time of year to grow grass. Janae starts the day looking beautiful and clean. Within the first hour this is how she ends up. She cannot resist sitting in the dustiest part of the property and playing with all the sand toys Santa brought her. Thankfully their grandparents dropped off the sandpit today so we hope to have a lot less dirt and a wholelot more sandy knickers from now on (if her brother and sister ever let her in the sandpit that is).

No comments:

Post a Comment