About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Puppet Madness

With only two days to go until the end of the school holidays my children finally got creative. I nearly fell over when the telly went off, the socks came out and the music went on.  Hmmm, something strange is afoot I thought.

And it was. My three little darlings had decided to stage a Christmas puppet show. Now I’m not entirely sure if it was a late Christmas show or an early one but it was lovely nonetheless . . . until I became designated singer. I love carols and I love to sing, but not in February so I quickly made a few excuses and encouraged them to sing along instead.

Needless to say, I’ve spent the evening picking up rogue socks from around the living room but, as you can see, the smiles of delight said it all. Who am I to stand in the way of creativity in my pursuit of matching socks safely in sock drawers.

No comments:

Post a Comment