About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Confessions of a Wannabe Chef

At the end of last year I confessed how I'd had a dream to become a pastry chef. Over the summer I've been nurturing this dream and have decided to create a new blog dedicated to all the things that are going on in my kitchen.

I feel like I've moved on a bit from being a frazzled new mum of three and seeking solace in wool, yarn, knitting needles and crochet hooks. I'm feeling more like I've got my own identity (which might have something to do with the children growing and starting to attend educational facilities a little more frequently). So, while there are still come crafty ideas waiting for school to start again which will mean to odd post here, I'll be doing most of my posting over on "Confessions of a Wannabe Chef". Please pop by sometime and see what we're creating in our kitchen.

Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment