About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Success

I just had to pop in quickly and show you this. I'm very pleased with it as it's my first attempt at jewellery. I think our six-year-old birthday girl will be happy with this gift.

By the time I'd made the last ball I had got into the swing of things so I might have to make another one. What a shame!

Today is ottoman day so I've just time for a quick breakfast before my building buddy turns up. I've borrowed the drill from Dad, the wood's in Carolyn's car and the enthusiasm is high.

This afternoon I'm dragging my girls to spotlight to pick the fabric. As a reward I'll take them over to Bayfair for a browse around the Smiggle shop and then dinner. Should be a great day. Hope yours goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment