About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Monday, August 1, 2011

At last . . .

my children are developing taste buds. I so wanted to post a picture of their delicious desert that I found in Donna Hay's latest Kids edition of her magazine but it was virtually inhaled after their dinner that there just wasn't the opportunity for a picture.

But their dinner was a great delight to me. I have all these gorgeous Asian ingredients since my cooking class a few weeks back so I threw a bunch of stuff in a pan and crossed my fingers. Janae refused to eat it but she is only 3, the other two had three helpings each so I was jumping for joy that they are finally eating food I enjoy too.

And I had to share this cushion cover update quickly as I'm starting to really fall in love with it. These little bursts of colour are just so friendly. I can't wait until it's finished now.

No comments:

Post a Comment