About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Try this . . . you won't be disappointed

I just had to share this recipe that I've posted on my "Confessions of a Wannabe Chef" blog. It's based loosely on a traditional Rendang recipe but with a few Belinda twists.

If you love Malaysian or Asian food then this is the one for you. Next week on shopping day I'm going to indulge in some prawns and make a nasi goreng. I'll share that recipe then. It's also to dye for.

No comments:

Post a Comment