About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Christmas Swap has started

The first of the Christmas swap decorations is complete . . . amid a hubbub of children playing indoors on a rainy day.

This little angel is much cuter in person (so much so it's tempting to keep her for my own tree). I'm going to have to hide her from our knitting theif . . .

. . . Janae. But now that the first is complete and I've figured out the hair and got some braid for her halo I'm sure the next ornament will be quicker and more easy on the brain.

Can't stop to chat today as Janae is running her own bath and is heading for the kitchen to put "bubbles" in. Not sure dish washing liquid will be the healthiest bubbles.

1 comment: