About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Crazy Cranium Girls

It's that time again. It's the last Friday of the school holidays and we mums are celebrating by having a Cranium and Calories night.

Here's my offering for tonight. I LOVE making this cheese cake because it's so simple and yet it's so show-offy (if that's a word).

You know, I can't quite believe that we've survived this holiday. I think I say this at the end of each school holiday, but this one has been different from all the others in that one of the Nana's has taken herself out of the family equation for the time being so I've been surrounded by three children for much more time than is usual in a break from education. It's been okay apart from our tummy bugs but I'm looking forward to next Thursday which will be my first child free day for three weeks.

So tonight we'll crack open a bottle of wine, lift the lid on a box of Cranium and spoon some pudding on our plates; we'll let the laughter flow, the tears of giggles flow and let our hair down. All I have to do is scrub the loo, wash the floor in there, feed the kids and get them to bed at a decent time for the first night in over a week and it's all on. Yeee Haa!

Tell you all about it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment