About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Finished at Last

My first ever dress is completed at long last and Janae was eager to wear it to Mainly Music this morning. Everyone was very gracious and said it was lovely, but all I could see where the errors and the things I'd do differently next time.

But it fits, she looks gorgeous and she loves it so I'm eager to go pattern hunting and find something else to make. I'm loving this summer's maxi dresses so I'm thinking I may need to make a few of those for myself. We'll just have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment